Monday August 7, 2006
Still hot here. Joel called tonight to let me know he had missed his connecting flight home to Vancouver, so he's spending the night in Chicago. I hope he gets a good night's sleep, he's been travelling non-stop for three days now!
Mom came over for a bit today. I tried playing around more with my camera. I am trying to figure out how to post some pictures onthis thing, but it seems to take forvever to load! Once I do figure it out I'll be posting a ton!
That's all for tonight...
Mom came over for a bit today. I tried playing around more with my camera. I am trying to figure out how to post some pictures onthis thing, but it seems to take forvever to load! Once I do figure it out I'll be posting a ton!
That's all for tonight...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home