Meet Cola
Se we picked up Cola yesterday. Here is Elissa, with her cast and her new kitty. Elissa just loves her as do I. She is gentle cat that has not meowed once! Although she is a little mischevious. She likes to open my kitchen cupboards and closet doors with her little paws and take a peek. I didn't think we would keep the name Cola, since I find it a bit masculine for such a pretty female kitty, but Elissa was very adamant about it staying Cola, I even tried Lola, but to no avail. So Cola it is.
Elissa is doing fairly well with her arm, although she was comnplaining about a sore neck last night, and her thumb seems quite swollen still. We are back to the Dr Thursday afternoon.
Okay off to cook dinner!
Elissa is doing fairly well with her arm, although she was comnplaining about a sore neck last night, and her thumb seems quite swollen still. We are back to the Dr Thursday afternoon.
Okay off to cook dinner!



3 Comments:
Thanks a lot Lara..your photos of Cola have me wanting a cat now! Then I think about kitty litter and ....
Elissa looks cute in her cast (if that is even possible) I hope she is not in too much pain.
I think Cola fits actually:) Plus how can you argue with a sweetheart who has a broken arm? :)
I can see E. is a little mommy to the cat, even in her injured state. I hope her arm heals quick and her pain eases. Enjoy the new member of your household!
Post a Comment
<< Home