posted by Elinor at 11:05 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
Awww..how cute! Thats not the birthstone bear I gave to him is it?? It is in such good shape.If it is the bear I gave him..how cool is that? He liked my gift to him! ;-)If its not the same bear...well, move along..there is nothing to read here. *lol*You just can never tell what a child will attach too. Take Mason's "blankie" for instance, he still LOVES it to death. I am always careful how much I wash it because I want it to last and it was a thin blanket to begin with.Boo..what a cute name! ;-)
Yup, it's the bear you gave him! He LOVES it! Very good quality, it has been through the wash many times!
Thats so sweet. I am happy he liked it so much!
Post a Comment
<< Home
Just a girl in her 40's trying to lose some weight...
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
Awww..how cute! Thats not the birthstone bear I gave to him is it?? It is in such good shape.
If it is the bear I gave him..how cool is that? He liked my gift to him! ;-)
If its not the same bear...well, move along..there is nothing to read here. *lol*
You just can never tell what a child will attach too. Take Mason's "blankie" for instance, he still LOVES it to death.
I am always careful how much I wash it because I want it to last and it was a thin blanket to begin with.
Boo..what a cute name! ;-)
Yup, it's the bear you gave him! He LOVES it! Very good quality, it has been through the wash many times!
Thats so sweet. I am happy he liked it so much!
Post a Comment
<< Home