Top 10 of 2007
Well it seems as though everyone has a "top ten" this time of year, so I thought why not?
So this is my top ten (in no particular order) of the people and things that make my life better and never disappoint.
1. Joel. My husband for nearly 10 years. His patience never fails and his support is never ending.
2. My kiddos. They bring me laughter and joy everyday. Being a mom has been and I'm sure will always be the most fulfilling job I could ever have.
3. My mom. She keeps my life in perspective and my house in order!
4. My Nikons. Tried and true, they've never let me down.
5. Starbucks coffee. Provides warmth and comfort on a cold day.
6. My ceramic flat iron. I spent a pretty penny on this one, but it never fails to rid me of the frizzies on a damp day.
7. Photoshop. It holds the doors open for me to be as creative as I want.
8. My Sister in laws (SIL's) I have 6 of them and each one of them is so different and has enriched my life deeply.
9. Skye Hardwick. My favourite photographer. She is so real and down to earth. Her images always inspire and never disappoint.
10. God. He gives me strength each day. His love is never ending.
May 2008 be a year of growing and new opportunites.
Happy New Year!
Lara
So this is my top ten (in no particular order) of the people and things that make my life better and never disappoint.
1. Joel. My husband for nearly 10 years. His patience never fails and his support is never ending.
2. My kiddos. They bring me laughter and joy everyday. Being a mom has been and I'm sure will always be the most fulfilling job I could ever have.
3. My mom. She keeps my life in perspective and my house in order!
4. My Nikons. Tried and true, they've never let me down.
5. Starbucks coffee. Provides warmth and comfort on a cold day.
6. My ceramic flat iron. I spent a pretty penny on this one, but it never fails to rid me of the frizzies on a damp day.
7. Photoshop. It holds the doors open for me to be as creative as I want.
8. My Sister in laws (SIL's) I have 6 of them and each one of them is so different and has enriched my life deeply.
9. Skye Hardwick. My favourite photographer. She is so real and down to earth. Her images always inspire and never disappoint.
10. God. He gives me strength each day. His love is never ending.
May 2008 be a year of growing and new opportunites.
Happy New Year!
Lara



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home