
Yeah!! We woke up to rain this morning! After over a month of dry weather it was so refreshing to see the rain. The coolness and the sweet smell of it was a great way to start off my day.
Elissa had swimming lessons again today. She really is loving it. Today she actually "swam" under the water for 3 seconds all by herself! She only has two more days left, but I will probably sign her up again in the fall if things don't get too busy.
Joel and I have made the decision to find Elle a better home. She has it pretty good here, but the kids don't want to play in the yard anymore, for fear they will get nipped, have a toy grabbed from them, or be knocked to ground. She usually gets at least one walk a day but seems to still act a bit aggresive afterwards, which is very frustrating! We are having a trainer come out tomorrow to take a look at her and test her to see if she would make a good "police" dog. Our neighbour has a good friend who does this and so he's the one setting it all up.
In photography news... I had a woman at the park today approach me and is interested in having her family photographed. She was wondering about getting a long, narrow picture done. I have never printed one before so I've been scrambling all night to try and find out where I can get this done and how much to charge. She said she would call back tonight for an aswer!
Well that was about my day! I thought I would post a picture of my little Connor tonight.



2 Comments:
I am loving this rain too! Much prefered over the last heat wave.
When you find a great place to have your special needs prints done, let me know k? Congrats on your newest client!!!
Do you have any photos of "E" swimming? Mr. M starts his two week class this Monday.
Click my profile pic. I started up my Blogger account again just for you! ;-)
Did you loose my Xanga URL? I still blog there time to time too.
Have a wonderful day!!
Cari let me know your blog site. Neat to see another photographer, great work. My Dad is also a shutterbug. You can see his work at usefilm.com (his name is Eb Mueller) as well as at http://www.pbase.com/emueller/root&page=2. I love children pics! I love the black and white diaper one...I LOVE b&w's!
I will check in often to see more pics!
Post a Comment
<< Home