Friday, September 08, 2006

Tea Time

Elissa dug out her tea set yesterday and decided her and Connor were going to have some "tea."
Elissa has school this afternoon and then both Elissa and Connor are going for a sleepover at Nana's! Joel and I are going out for dinner and then maybe to a movie. I have no clue what is even playing right now, so we'll see. Elissa starts her dance class tomorrow morning, she's so excited! I'm thinking on Sunday I'll drag the family out for a photo shoot. I'm trying to scout out new locations, we may try Chilliwack.
Okay well the kids are ready for the park... Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Cari said...

This is a really great set...meaning the ones you mailed to me as well.

I love the colors and how bright they look.

Thanks for our chat today sweetie, you are such a great friend.

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great shot - you take really nice pictures Lara!

That is so nice that Elissa loves pre-school. It is great that they love it now and have fond memories to get them through the Jr. High years!

Another GNO - once a week - I must try this!

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home