Here is a picture of my neice Cayley holding the last of Abby's puppies today. I cannot get over how sparkly blue her eyes are. It was a busy day and I am so tired. Off to sleep!
She does have blue eyes! Mike and Shellys girl right? She has grown up!
Did you find your template settings yet?
Greg and Jessica keep trying to meet up with Shane and I, but this weekend was WAY too busy. I think we are seeing them next week. Can you believe she is almost due now? ;-)
2 Comments:
She does have blue eyes! Mike and Shellys girl right? She has grown up!
Did you find your template settings yet?
Greg and Jessica keep trying to meet up with Shane and I, but this weekend was WAY too busy. I think we are seeing them next week. Can you believe she is almost due now? ;-)
BEAUTIFUL EYES!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home