Bye, Bye Elle!
Well we just said goodbye to Elle. She is going to live with a wonderful family in Langley on acreage. It sounds perfect for her and I know she will be very happy. The kids were very good about saying goodbye, no tears at all!
We had a good day today. The kids and I went to the library and Elissa and I baked cookies this afternoon while Connor had his nap.
I have dinner almost ready so I should haul in the kids and Joel!



3 Comments:
I know how you must feel - sad on one hand and completely liberated on the other!
I am glad she has somewhere to run!
Was it someone you know?
Awwww... are you ok hon? I know your big ol heart must have had a hard time saying goodbye even though you were relieved at the same time!
That middle shot of Elissa and Elle is so sweet. I am so sorry it did not work out for you, but it sounds like she has a nice large place to call home now and will be better off!
((((((huge hugs))))) to you!!!
I am so glad you found her a good home. You should take a pic of that hiking boot and frame it with a pic of Elle.
We did get the fish - a 6 gallon tank from Pet Cetra. It is going good once we got the cycle going (takes a while for the nitrogen cycle the fish need to live to start up. We lost three fish in the beginning and lost another the other day when Kaj dumped two containers of fish food in the tank!!! We have six now and all is well. It is still work but not bad. I have friends who have a gold fish in a bowl for 7 years!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home