Photo shoot in Clayburn
I did a photo shoot of this great family last night. They were very laid back and up for anything. Well I shouldn't say anything as this little girl would NOT put on my tutu that I made. I'm starting to really wonder about it. I spent a lot of the day proofing and have come up with quite a few choices.
Joel has been working hard on the garage and I am happy to say it is almost done!!
Well the trainer came to assess Elle the other day and said that she is too much of a "people" dog to be a police dog...go figure! So if anyone knows of someone who would love a fun and loveable dog, let me know!
Well that's about all for now, I'll be posting more of my family session on my Photography website. www.lmcallister1.photosite.com

Joel has been working hard on the garage and I am happy to say it is almost done!!
Well the trainer came to assess Elle the other day and said that she is too much of a "people" dog to be a police dog...go figure! So if anyone knows of someone who would love a fun and loveable dog, let me know!
Well that's about all for now, I'll be posting more of my family session on my Photography website. www.lmcallister1.photosite.com



2 Comments:
Sorry to hear about the trainers decision on Elle. Great shot posted.
The little girl looks very nice in black and white L.! You are just taking your business off so fast!
I have a little story to tell you about one of my clients..but I will save that for a phone call.
Sorry Elle is not cut out to be a police dog. I am glad they are careful with what dogs they choose though. You wouldn't want a cuddly family dog forced into being mean.
The right person will come along soon if you keep your eyes open. Elle is a beautiful dog and both her "mommies" did the best job they could with her. ;-)
*picture of Mason at swimming today on my blog!* (proud mama here!)
Post a Comment
<< Home