Who wouldn't want her????
I thought I would post a picture of Elle tonight, just because she has kept me busy today. I cleaned out her room, and repainted some of her scratch marks. I also moved her crate to the basement, as Joel thinks she is old enough to sleep on a blanket in the mudroom.This week has been busy with Connor to the Dr's yesterday, Costco shopping, and a playdate for Elissa at her friend Callyista's this morning. This afternoon I had a nice visit with my SIL Amanda and her sweet little baby girl Avery.
Well the kids are playing soccer in the park with Joel so maybe I'll
head over with my camera for a few pictures.



3 Comments:
Awwww!! Elle is a lot of work, but she sure is gosh darn cute!!! Great photo of her.
I hope you get out with your camera tonight!
Thanks for checking out my ramblings! Elle sure is cute, but work!
Having children is busy work. It seems the older they get the driving around never ends!
I just posted some house photos to my Photo site Lara.
Post a Comment
<< Home