posted by Elinor at 1:22 PM
Awww Lara, you captured her just right! I love the fur on her jean jacket. ;-)I just love knowing a photographer...you make life better just by posting your work for us to see. ;-)
I remember Trinity at one thinking what a big girl she is now. You have captured the sweet baby face for what it is still a baby!
Post a Comment
<< Home
Just a girl in her 40's trying to lose some weight...
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
Awww Lara, you captured her just right! I love the fur on her jean jacket. ;-)
I just love knowing a photographer...you make life better just by posting your work for us to see. ;-)
I remember Trinity at one thinking what a big girl she is now. You have captured the sweet baby face for what it is still a baby!
Post a Comment
<< Home