Thursday, March 29, 2007

Minor changes...

Minor changes to my blog that probably only Cari would notice! I've been trying to figure out how to customize my blog a bit more tonight and I have to say HTML is not a fun langauge to learn! But I did play around a bit...notice my "copyright blurb" and a new category with My Work? Also I added a few of my very favourite photographer blogs. I find them so inpspirational and thought maybe you would too!

Sorry no pictured today, I'm still trying to regain my strength. Although I thought I would mention that yesterday was my one year anniversary of getting my Nikon! I have to say this camera has treated me well. I really love it.

Have a good night!

And Suzette I'm still waiting to see pictures from your cruise on your blog!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cari said...

I like your changes Lara!

Glad to hear your feeling better! Is today party day for E? If so, I hope your able to enjoy yourself and I of course want to hear all about it. ;-) Our babies are in their 5th year. Wow.

8:01 AM  
Blogger Cari said...

Has it really been a year since you purchased your Nikon?!

Happy Anniversary! *lol*

8:02 AM  
Blogger Suzette said...

You are so sweet . . . the pictures are coming. It has been hard adjusting to "normal" life again. Looking forward to seeing you today!

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home