Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Elissa actually let me do a mini shoot with her yesterday, she picked the red back drop. The weather has been so crazy these past couple of weeks I've had to juggle a few shoots around.
Elissa has been busy learning how to ride her bike without training wheels. She is very determined and I think feels more confident with elbow and knee pads on (her friend Taylor has let her borrow them while she is learning!)
Connor and El have been playing amazingly well together these past few weeks, I actually get half an hour in the morning to do Pilates without being interupted! They like playing Ponies together. Well I should go and make lunch and get Elissa off to school.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Lin said...

Your kids are so adorable!!! What a sweet family!!

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home