Thursday, February 08, 2007

Some oldies



Okay well they're not super old, first one is from last fall and the other one is from right before Christmas. My sweet little Elissa was so sick today. She slept late (which she rarely does) and would not get off the couch or eat anything all day! Finally she threw up later this afternoon and I think is feeling a bit better. So that's our day in a nutshell!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are some pretty weird stomach virus's going around. My mom and mother-in-law had the all out "coming out of both ends" flu and Trinity just got a tummy ache that never seemed to let her throw up. I am glad Elissa got some relief and is feeling better now. She has had a string of a few bad days...poor thing. How did the eye Dr. go?

9:31 PM  
Blogger Cari said...

I can answer for Lara on that Josie. She says E. does not have to get glasses!

As for the sickness! Sorry Lara to hear that! I just switched on the news tonight and Vancouver Island is being hit by a huge wave of influenza right now. In fact they are warning people to go a head and get the flu shot even though it seems late in the year for that.

I am so tired of sickness and sadness..this Winter was no fun.

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home