Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Tuesday already!

I can't believe it's been nearly a week since my last post! Okay where to start? Friday I was hit in the parking lot of Elissa's pre-school, in my new car! I was not happy. Both Connor and I were in the car and I could see it all happen through my rearview mirror, arghhh. Anyway, my bumber got a bit scratched so I'm off to get ICBC to check out the whole car this week. That night we had Girl's Night Out, aka a GNO. It was great. We went to Milestone's and there was about 20 of us. Afterwards we went to a friend's house and just hung out and played a game. I spent Saturday recovering from the lack of sleep:)

Tomorrow I'm taking Elissa to an optometrist to get her eyes checked. Her Pre-school teacher thinks she may need glasses, we'll see!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Cari said...

A car accident! Man, when it rains it pours eh Lara? ;-(

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As they say you need to have clouds in order to appreciate the sun...but it still sucks!

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home