posted by Elinor at 9:25 AM
Great work Lara, boy can you tell those too are siblings eh?
Very cute. The boy looks like a photo from the 60's...nice retro look.
Your not updating enough!! I know you have at LEAST a picture a day you can share!! PLEASE??Thanks for the chat Tuesday. I had free cell minutes today (28th), but you were out or I would have chatted longer! ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home
Just a girl in her 40's trying to lose some weight...
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Great work Lara, boy can you tell those too are siblings eh?
Very cute. The boy looks like a photo from the 60's...nice retro look.
Your not updating enough!! I know you have at LEAST a picture a day you can share!! PLEASE??
Thanks for the chat Tuesday.
I had free cell minutes today (28th), but you were out or I would have chatted longer! ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home