Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Backyard Fun


Well, as some of you know, I am
not a big fan of big, bright, plastic toys.
So when I arrived home
Saturday morning to find Joel and Connor having a big game
of basketball in the backyard, with a BIG, bright, plastic
basketball hoop, I was not
all that thrilled. Joel had taken
Connor to a garage sale where Joel got this "amazing" deal on the plastic hoop (only $10)
Anway, needless to say the kids have been out there everyday playing basketball. I guess in a few more years I'll be re-selling it at a garge sale!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I posted last night lara, Blogger ate it!?

Anyway, you made me laugh with concerning the "not a fan of Big Bright Plastic toys" *lol* I do get what you mean though. ;-)

Love these pictures. Elissa eys are beautiful with the catchlights...your amazing!

Hi to Jen (and Ken) I see it was you above! ;-)

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If we brought home something we knew they did not like, it would disapear in a heart beat (at least in my house that would happen). It seems like the kids always want to play with toys you want to get rid of! Murphy's law... Just when I get them boxed up and put away, they find the box and are all excited.

At least you can resell the hoop for what you paid...even make a profit, possibly?

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somebody has to poke fun at you....get over it bright plastic toys are what it is all about! At least they are outside playing and not messying up the house. I will buy it from you when you need to get rid of ti. You are such a hot dog! I love it.

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home