posted by Elinor at 9:19 PM
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner via email Lara. Today was indeed a pretty busy day.That little girl is adorable and honestly I think it is one of your best captures yet! I love the angles and your focus is wonderful too! Honestly, I am getting jealous now. I haven't pulled my camera out in so long. All I do is plunk away on Timber industry websites lately. ;-(
Post a Comment
<< Home
Just a girl in her 40's trying to lose some weight...
View my complete profile
1 Comments:
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner via email Lara. Today was indeed a pretty busy day.
That little girl is adorable and honestly I think it is one of your best captures yet! I love the angles and your focus is wonderful too!
Honestly, I am getting jealous now. I haven't pulled my camera out in so long. All I do is plunk away on Timber industry websites lately. ;-(
Post a Comment
<< Home