Moody B&W's w/ some Fall Colour
Wow, here we are at Saturday night already! I spent the day painting my studio "antique white" while Joel and the kids worked outside. Okay well maybe the kids didn't actually "work" but they were sure tired by tonight.
Another week has come and gone. Not too much fun and exciting. I've begun running with some girls from Church. Boy are they good! I think we do close to 5 k's, which may not sound like a lot to some of you, but it's all up hill to the golf course! Okay and back down, but let me tell I can sure feel it in my legs today! I'm going to try to sneak out early tomorrow morning.

Pictures: I have two shoots coming up this week! I'm really excited, one is a 3 week old baby girl! I'll keep you posted on how they go. These pics I did at one point this week. Connor was doing some finger painting, in his jammies, while Elissa was dressed from head to toe as a princess. She got some new Snow White dress up shoes...high heels if you can imagine. So she has been clunking around the house in them all week.
Oh and the last picture...We were having a wonderfully peacful dinner on Thursday, okay well as peaceful as eating with a 2 and a 4 yr old can be, when the sun broke through the clouds and all this mist was lit up in the sky. I told Joel I was grabbing my camera and looking for the perfect "shot." Well he decided that maybe he would like to come as well...so the sun was quickly fading while the kid's were trying to find shoes, jackets, hats etc...and I was dying to get out! I quickly found this spot where the mist was lifting and the sunlight was shining through. I only got a couple of other ones before I lost my light, but I thought I would share this fall scene.
Okay enough rambling for tonight!



2 Comments:
That last picture looks like a painting Lara! Beautiful colors. It looked like that at dinner time? I would have thought it was early morning..love it!
You made me smile. A princess and a painting boy in jammies...where else but in a house with toddlers/preschoolers eh?
Running 5k uphill! You are amazing. Now I reeeally feel guilty for slacking. I better get my tennis shoes laced up and hit the road.
Hope Linda had a special day. Shane and I talked and reflected a lot on her and County Line in general. She was so faithful for so many years and I can bet she felt the love today.
The weeks fly by when you are having fun, don't they!
Runnning 5k is a big deal as I couldn't even run 1k if I wanted. I have an uncle who runs marathons for a living (he is a developer and has money and time). I think he has ran over 200...crazy nut I say:-)
I don't know how you find the time to run, take pictures and care for the children...you are amazing!
I love the last photo - what a shot! I love fall colours, they give me hope in a gloomy world!
Post a Comment
<< Home