Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween and a Mac


Good Morning! I hope everyone had a safe and happy Haloween last night! We had a BIG day with a trip to the Pumpkin Patch, carving pumpkins and trick or treating. I took Elissa and Connor out around 5:15 and left Joel to take care of our door. Wel we got half way around our park when Connor decided he'd had enough, so I took him back to Joel. Elissa and I met up with Cally and Gabriella and their Mom and Dad and we did a lot more houses! We got back around 6:30 and almost all of our 400 pieces of candy were gone. Jen and Ken stopped by with the girls and then we headed over to the Presentation Centre for a party and games. It was a fun and COLD night. The kid's were very tired by the time we put them to bed! Ahhh now for a relaxing day today, hopefully!

Oh, I also included a pic of Connor in the Mac box. Joel and I got an early Christmas present on Monday. I'm still figuring it out though.
Okay, off to get ready for the day! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your Mac Lara! That is wonderful!! Have fun playing and learning.

Mason is really sick, Madison is normal sick and Shane is fighting things off as well. I have a slight ear ache and am hoping for the best for myself so I can take care of the family.

My inlaws were over last night and honestly things were kind of crazy, but what are you gonna do?

I love Elissas pink shoes under her dress! Connor makes a great pooh!

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home